eV Power Exchange, an Electric Vehicle Service Provider (EVSP), is ready to capture a significant portion of North America’s EV charging market, starting with Utah.
The company is set to become one of Utah’s largest publicly available DC fast-charging networks by the end of this year, with plans to expand further across the Mountain West states.
Utah, often at the forefront of the electric vehicle (EV) movement, provides a perfect setting for eV Power Exchange. The state’s enthusiasm toward EVs, combined with support from local property owners and government agencies, has enabled eV Power to establish a strong presence in Utah.
Currently, eV Power maintains charging stations across Salt Lake City, Utah, with many more expected. Their network covers numerous locations and is set to grow further, offering a convenient and reliable charging experience to EV drivers.
eV Power Exchange focuses on increasing the accessibility, speed, and reliability of EV charging, aiming to make EV charging an opportunity for exploration and connection.
Here’s a preview of their planned course of action:
- Fast charging for everyday commuters: The eV Power Exchange network consists exclusively of DC fast chargers, capable of charging an EV from 15% to 80% battery capacity in approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
- Built-in benefits for drivers: eV Power Exchange’s partnerships with property owners and merchants means that drivers can enjoy perks from participating businesses while their cars charge, eliminating the need to wait around.
- Complete EV compatibility: eV Power Exchange chargers are compatible with all EVs including Teslas, with the appropriate adapter.
- Supreme Reliability: The company is committed to providing a seamless and enjoyable charging experience with a dedicated support line available 24/7 for any issues that may arise.
- User-friendly app: eV Power Exchange’s mobile app seamlessly connects drivers to the network and its merchant partners, enhancing convenience and community engagement.
- Supporting local communities and economies: eV Power is dedicated to connecting EV drivers with their communities and helping local businesses adapt to the electrified transportation era.
“We’re doing things differently,” says Mark Sampson, CEO. “Our approach is to be a catalyst in the development of standards in an industry that really does not have any. We plan to do that by leading by example. EV owners deserve better than what is available to them today. Those standards will include high availability, reliability, and quality standards. We’re doing it because we care about both the planet and the EV driver experience. We don’t want drivers to have to worry about where they’ll get their next charge.”
You may also like:
Filed Under: Charging, Technology News